For the Concept Stage of an Architectural project, drawing presentation is a key feature. One of the most powerful tools for controlling graphics within Revit is the Graphic Display Options or “GD” keyboard shortcut.
- Choose your preferred Style.
- Ensure Smooth lines is turned on.
- Shadows – yes and set Ambient Shadows on also.
- Sketchy Lines if you like this look turn up extension points to full.
- Move the lighting sliders to achieve a nice looking image.
The best part is, you can save this out as a view template and reuse on Elevations, Plans or in your company-wide template.